How to get involved in the movement to get kids outside
- Share information about the importance of getting outdoors with other families. Tell them about the New Hampshire Children in Nature Coalition.
- Sign up for the coalition listserv, connect with coalition partners and get notices about the growing children and nature movement. Click here to join the listserv.
- Find us and “like” us on Facebook! We’ll keep you up-to-date with New Hampshire’s outdoor happenings, activities and events.
- Support the Coalition’s efforts by making a donation. You’ll be helping us to generate change in New Hampshire—for healthier children, families and communities. Contact info[at]nhchildreninnature.com.
- Help us spread the word—add a link to www.nhchildreninnature.com to your website.
- Work with your school to create a children’s garden…make sure that kids are getting outdoor recess…help incorporate more outdoor time and activities into the school day.
- Work with local authorities to create safe outdoor activity areas for children and families (parks, playgrounds, trails, bike paths, community gardens, etc.).